We received the Gold Seal of approval from The Joint Commission!
The Gold Seal of Approval® is a symbol of quality that reflects our organization’s commitment to providing safe and effective care. Harriott Home Health Services underwent a rigorous onsite survey on August 21, 2017. During the survey, compliance with home care standards reflecting key organization areas was evaluated, including the provision of care, treatment and services, emergency management, human resources, individual rights and responsibilities, and leadership.
Harriott Home Health Services is pleased to receive accreditation from The Joint Commission, the premier healthcare quality improvement and accrediting body in the nation. Staff from across our organization continue to work together to strengthen the continuum of care and to deliver and maintain optimal home care services for those in our community.
- Full service state-licensed, Medicare Certified
- Joint Commission Accredited
- In-home medical and behavioral health services
- Licensed, highly skilled, reliable, and culturally competent staff.
- Nurses available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Nurses provide ongoing education and monitoring of unstable health conditions.
About Harriott Home Health video created by Raheem Nelson