Harriott Home Health Services provides a comprehensive Medical Social Work program that is designed to assist individuals and families with the many aspects connected with making the best healthcare choices when faced with disparities.
- Help solving personal and family problems
- Helping with insurance coverage and payment for home care services
- Referral of patient or family to appropriate community resource for assistance
- Assess and plan for social and economic problems related to disparities
- Evaluation of psychosocial needs in relation to illness or environment